Written by two highly experienced teachers, Time to Move provides everything you need for Junior Cycle PE.
- Fully complies with NCCA-designated CBA assessments
- Learning Outcomes explicitly lead the activities
- Closely aligned to Junior Cycle Wellbeing Guidelines and Indicators
- A variety of engaging Individual, Group and Class Activities help students develop different elements of the Junior Cycle Key Skills in a meaningful way
- Clear templates assist in preparing and conducting CBAs in each strand
- PE Passport section, which allows for personal record-keeping and reflection
- Opportunities for peer- and self-assessment, using SMART improvement goals
- Embraces the spirit of the Junior Cycle Framework with a focus on Active and Inclusive Learning
The Time to Move package includes:
- Time to Move Teacher’s Resource Book, which provides: invaluable support and planning, with detailed schemes of work; accurate guidelines on conducting CBAs and allocating Assessment Descriptors; and tips and solutions for each of the student-book activities
- A suite of digital resources, including invaluable and unique video CBA exemplars, online quizzes and carefully chosen weblinks
FREE eBook of the textbook with weblinks and quizzes: see inside front cover for details. Adopting teachers also enjoy access to a FREE eBook of the Teacher’s Resource Book. Gill Education eBooks are accessible both online and offline.