Over the Moon is a complete Primary English Language Programme fully aligned with the Primary Language Curriculum and integrating the three strands, Reading, Writing and Oral Language.
THIS 4th CLASS READER FEATURES:
- 18 units with genre-based extracts from a wide variety of new and well-loved pieces
- Genres: Writing to Socialise, Persuasive, Recount, Report, Explanation, Procedure, Narrative
- Introduction and response/reflection for each genre included
- Reading goals for each unit
- Poetry in every unit
- Characters from the Over the Moon series, making it a fun and relatable reading experience for 4th Class pupils
THIS READER IS ACCOMPANIED BY:
- A Skills Book
- A Literacy Portfolio – included FREE with the Skills Book
- A Pupil Assessment Booklet – available to purchase, or available free to adopting teachers to download online on www.gillexplore.ie.